Zendaya's electrifying photoshoot: A perfect blend of glamour and grit with a motorcycle

by - April 16, 2024

 According to Zendaya's Wikipedia page and birth certificate, she's 19. But judging from the wise-beyond-her-years knowledge she drops on the daily, we'd guess she was quadruple her age. How can someone so young be so all-knowing? You can thank her parents for that.


In a new interview with Galore, she opened up about how her family has kept her grounded and helped her avoid any of the drama that comes along with being a child stars. “My parents always taught me that there is knowledge in your voice. I could have clapped back and gone off. Of course I wanted to, everyone wants to do that. I just kept thinking there were other young people dealing with the same kind of issue who were watching me to see how I would respond,” she said of the drama surrounding Giuliana Rancic's comments on The Fashion Police, which eventually led to her leaving the show. “I think the way we react to things is a big indicator of our character and what type of person we are. I just had too much respect for myself and didn’t want to prove everybody right that’s waiting for me to be ignorant and do something dumb, so I took my time until I thought of the best way I could address the comments.”


And she did so intelligently and effectively.



You May Also Like

0 Comments