Zendaya Stuns as she makes a grand entrance on the red carpet sharing precious moments with Her BFF in a night to remember

by - April 16, 2024

Zendaya made history on the 2015 Oscars red carpet — but she wasn't technically supposed to be there.


In a new episode of Vogue's "Life in Looks" YouTube series, the "Dune" actor shared her stories and thoughts on various outfits she's worn throughout her career.


When shown a photo of the white satin gown she sported at the Academy Awards years prior, Zendaya, 27, said she was strategic about getting photographed at the event.

"I had stayed up quite late the night before having my hair done," she told Vogue. "I didn't have any kind of credentials or anything. I kind of snuck onto the red carpet."


She added: "I was like, 'Listen. I have been up all night getting my hair done. We have this amazing Vivienne Westwood dress. I'm getting on this red carpet.' So I kind of shimmied on there even though I wasn't really supposed to."

You May Also Like

0 Comments