Hollywood star Scarlett Johansson opens up about 'painful memories' from her youth

by - May 26, 2024

 The 38-year-old actress shared that she suffered from skin issues when she was in her late teens and suffered from “painful memories” when recently looking at old pictures of herself.

“I would go through these cycles of drying out the acne and then having all this redness and irritation. It was a non-stop cycle. Then, when I was in my mid-to-late 20s, I just couldn’t do it anymore. I started using gentle products consistently, I began moisturising, and within a week my skin was completely different.”

The ‘Black Widow’ star has now launched a skincare brand, The Outset, and explained that all of her friends were excited to hear about her new venture because they thought it was something she should have done years ago.


You May Also Like

0 Comments