Bring your girlfriend to work day! Super fan tweets picture of Mila Kunis backstage with Ashton Kutcher on Two And A Half Men set

by - May 06, 2024

As if the paparazzi aren’t enough to worry about, celebrities need to keep an eye on eager fans too.

She wrote: ‘Ashton and me 🙂 Gotta love this guy! It was so funny, when I first saw Ashton, they were filming a scene and he was trying to walk quietly backstage, he saw me and said hey and gave me real quiet a high five, then tiptoed over to where Mila was sitting.

‘It was a great first night back on set. I cant spoil the plot – but make sure you watch this season. Its going to be excellent.’


 Mila Kunis was spied backstage supporting Ashton Kutcher on the Two And A Half Men set, not by a photographer, but by a girl naming herself ‘Stalker Sarah’ – who tweeted the personal snapshots.Sarah can be seen posing with Black Swan beauty Mila, who looks casual in a crochet knit sweater.Alongside the picture, Sarah wrote: ‘Mila and me 🙂 I was so happy when I heard her and Ashton were together. They make such a cute couple! Looking forward to seeing her a lot on set this year!’. She added: ‘I ate so many sushi rolls tonight. Then Mila said “you have to have some cake!” The food is the best.’

You May Also Like

0 Comments