Scarlett Johansson says having a toddler is like an ‘emotionally abusive relationship’

by - April 22, 2024

 Scarlett Johansson has compared parenting a toddler to "being in an emotionally abusive relationship".


The 38-year-old Black Widow star is mum to daughter Rose, eight, with her journalist ex Romain Dauriac, 41, and son Cosmo, who was born in 2021, with her comedian husband Colin Jost, 40, and she's admitted she thought parenting was easy until her little girl turned three and everything changed.


Scarlett said on The Skinny Confidential Him and Her podcast: "Three is really tough. I remember my daughter - my daughter is eight-and-a-half - and when she was two I thought: 'This is great, I don't know what everybody is talking about' and then she turned three and it was like being in an emotionally abusive relationship. I was like: 'Oh my God. This is crazy'."



You May Also Like

0 Comments