Mila Kunis says she wasn't ready for a relationship when she started hooking up with Ashton Kutcher

by - April 23, 2024

 She's a celebrated actress and mother-of-two.And Mila Kunis has remained candid during recent interviews, revealing more about her family and marriage to fellow actor Ashton Kutcher.The 34-year-old actress admitted that the duo were strictly friends with benefits when she first caught feelings for her now husband.

Out and about: Mila Kunis has remained candid during recent interviews, revealing more about her family and marriage to fellow actor Ashton KutcherShe told Marc Maron on his WTF podcast that the dazzling duo crossed the friend-zone in 2012 at an award show when she mistakenly caught herself checking him out.

'I was looking around, and there was a really beautiful man from the back,' she recalled. 'I was literally like, 'Oh, he's kinda hot.' … And then he turned around, and I was like, 'Oh, my God, it's Kutch.' I thought it was the weirdest thing that I was checking this guy out, and it was someone that I had known forever.'The genetically blessed couple didn't start dating, but opted to just hook up instead.

'I did a movie called Friends With Benefits. He did a movie that was very similar: No Strings Attached,' she said. 'We lived our movies out, where we were like, 'Let's just hook up. Let's have fun. We're both single. We both trust each other. Everything's great.' Speaking out: The Bad Moms star revealed she realized she had feelings for Kutcher only when he told her about someone he was dating'None of us wanted tension. OK, great. We hooked up for three months. And just like our movies, one of us caught feelings.'

The Bad Moms star revealed she realized she had feelings for Kutcher only when he told her about someone he was dating.'I felt like I got punched in the gut, literally overnight,' she said on the podcast. 'He said something, and I was like … 'Oh, my God. I love this man


, and I have to walk away because this is not the agreement that we had. And so I'm going to speak up.'


You May Also Like

0 Comments